From Gestinux Wiki
After initial setup, you can :
- Create and edit accounting records
- Perform a reconciliation
- Print a general ledger, journal ledgers, and trial balance, or export them as a PDF file.
- Import bank statements from the internet and compare bank statements with your entries.
- Build customized balance sheets to be printed or exported as PDF files.
- Billing configuration (sales categories, tariffs, V.A.T, other taxes, payment methods, term of payment, product units)
- Add or edit customers, and product items.
- Create, edit, print and save et quotes and invoices in PDF format.
- Enter customer payments against issued invoices.
- Close a fiscal period, data for which can be stored indefinitely.
- Import all accounting and billing data.