This is a descendant of TCustomDbGrid.
It is designed to be linked to ReadOnly TGQuery, through a TDataSource.
To get full additional functionnalities, create columns linked to the fields of your Query.
- Column titles are automatically translated from the language file.
- If you click in a column title, the grid will be sorted according to the corresponding field.
- You can sort against up to 3 columns. The last clicked is the major one, the previous first one becomes the second, the second becomes the third.
- If you type characters, this will select the first line starting with the entered characters. Backspace to cancel/ or go back.
- Width of columns are memorized in an inifile when you exit and restored next time you run.
- In project : memorize the order of the columns and allow hiding some of them.
This component is generally used in Gestinux with TGNavButtons.
See also : Display only components