Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:31, 6 December 2012 by Tintinux (Created page with "This is a descendant of TCustomDbGrid. It is designed to be linked to ReadOnly TGQuery, through a TDataSource. In addition : * Column titles are automatically translated fr...")
This is a descendant of TCustomDbGrid.
It is designed to be linked to ReadOnly TGQuery, through a TDataSource.
In addition :
- Column titles are automatically translated from the language file.
- If you click in a column title, the grid will be sorted according to the corresponding field.
- You can sort against up to 3 columns. The last clicked is the major one, the previous first one becomes the second, the second becomes the third.
- If you type characters, this will select the first line starting with the entered characters. Backspace to cancel/ or go back.
- Width of columns are memorized in an inifile when you exit and restored next time you run.
- In project : memorize the order of the columns and allow hiding some of them.